Clayface - Fluorescence Clayface - Fluorescence

This shit is wild

Man, I'm glad you came to review my song so a could find out about you. This song is just wild I love the glitching, you have mad skillsz.

mmmburgers responds:

Thank you! :D ^.^

Best I Ever Had (R.Y.D.) Best I Ever Had (R.Y.D.)

I hate the actual song...

But actually like your version. Your flow just keeps gettin better, and I don't give a shit if you was a swagger jackin fool bro lol.

Love, respect, 5's 10s

jhende

RemixF2D responds:

LoL thanks Hende I love that term Swagger Jackin I might make a song about i or just put the term in a verse of mine good stuff, but that is the ultimate compliment to hear people say they like my version better than the original. I think my lyrics are more accessible to people easier to relate ya know, regardless thanks for the score bro...YOU ROCK!

-Ryder

Killa (R.Y.D.) Killa (R.Y.D.)

Ryder

I'm likin this Remix, tell Ryder his flow is reaching new levels for me :).

RemixF2D responds:

Thanks bro glad you liked the track its a quick hit im glad everyone hasnt dissed it for being so short 'what more can I say' lol

-Ryder

House Of Cards *VTZ* House Of Cards *VTZ*

Hmmm.

I'm gonna throw out a guess and say you do most of your work with East West Libraries? Sounds f@kin epic though. You pushed whatever sounds you had at your disposal.

5, 10

-jhende7

~|| Stream of light [Demo] ~|| Stream of light [Demo]

Man, thats a nice melody

It's nice to see what you can do with some new instruments.

Really catchy beat.
5/5, 10

T-Free responds:

Hey, jhende7, great to hear something from you again! :D
Thank you very much for the review. If you'd like to, we could collab sometime again.^^

HIN Deuce (F2D) HIN Deuce (F2D)

ha ha ha

I want to grab a filthy hooker and grind her into the ground to this song lol. You do banger as good as any other genre.

Heart you bro

-jhende7

RemixF2D responds:

Lols Thx fam. I wasnt really feelin this one a whole lot. good but, weve done better.=) Stay up. Keep it fire.

~Rymix

Who Knows? (R) Who Knows? (R)

This tack is unbelievable

Man, your flow/chorus melody is off the charts bro. Your technical skills in this song rival anybody in the business. Your really took advantage of the beat and made it great.

5, 10

RemixF2D responds:

Wow, Thanx jhende. Good to get a review from u =)
I try =) Time for progression.
More comin. stay up!

Track 3

Track 5

Track 7

Track 14

But really all of these would make great songs :)

T-Free responds:

Thank you, jhende7!
First I'll work on the tracks which are mentioned most, I might finish all the tracks anytime if I am motivated enough. ;D

Forgotten Treasures ft MATATAT Forgotten Treasures ft MATATAT

Likin this one

This is sick, the vocals are mixed really well, this one just sounds more polished overall then the other one.

Your lyrics are so fast it blows my mind

mad props bro